Meet the future of blockchain See you at UDC 2023!
at the UDC
Meet the future of blockchain at the UDC 2022
Boasting its status as the largest blockchain conference in Korea, the Upbit Developer Conference (UDC) is a global blockchain conference hosted by Dunamu Inc. designed to further facilitate and expand the blockchain ecosystem. Since its first conference held in 2018, the UDC has transformed from a developer-centered meeting into one of the most awaited international conferences for developers, industry professionals and experts, students and enthusiasts interested in blockchain technology.More
History of Upbit Developer Conference
UDC in Numbers
2018 - 2022
(as of September, 2022)
Get a feel for the UDC experience by checking out the highlight videos from previous UDC events.
Find out how exciting it is to be part of the UDC by checking out the comments from previous UDC speakers.
- Mel McCann
- Cardano Foundation, Vice President of Engineering
- "Phenomenal Qualities, Professional Conference"
- UDC is an extremely well organized, professional conference. The quality of the talks by the speakers has been phenomenal, and the session organization is impressive. In particular, enthusiasm of the participants about blockchain is really impressive. Indeed, it’s a great place to promote, learn and connect with like-minded individuals in this space. I would absolutely recommend UDC to other people.
- Alexandre Dreyfus
- Chiliz & Socios.com, Founder & CEO
- "Master Conference where You Can Share Vision of Blockchain"
- UDC is an opportunity for us to share a vision of what blockchian will be like over the next 10 years. I have traveled all over the world in order to participate in blockchain conferences. UDC is definitely a master conference in Asia and around the world. I think UDC is a very unique event not just about promoting things but also about promoting a long-term vision.
- Eric Wang
- Parity Technology, Head of Strategic Growth
- "UDC, Opportunity to Learn and Enter Global Market"
- I had so many friends going to UDC so I wanted to participate. It’s been a memorable experience, overall. UDC is an especially good opportunity for people in Korea who want to learn a little bit more about all the tech that’s going out there globally and for people who want to interact with and enter the Korean market in terms of blockchain. I met and interacted with so many cool people here.
- Cuy Sheffield
- Visa, VP & Head of Crypto
- "A developer-centered conference"
- I think the focus on developers is really important. I think it was possible at UDC to help developers to understand the direction and future of cryptocurrency while fantastic content being provided by leaders and builders of the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Christopher Giancarlo
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher, Senior Counsel
- "Conference with a Global Reach"
- The ability to speak to each other from the other side of the world and share perspectives on these developments, I think is a very, very important feature of UDC. It's important that the conference takes place each year and to examine those new changes and those innovations.
- Sebastien Borget
- THE SANDBOX, COO & Co-Founder
- "A conference boasting outstanding speaker line-up and impressive stage"
- Because it’s a UDC, it’s impressive to see the best speakers and amazing live stage production with live Q&A. Even though I haven’t participated in-person due to COVID-19, I liked everything about UDC. Also, I hope you get interested and engage with one of those products introduced at UDC 2021 and enter the blockchain space, or NFTs to become a creator into the metaverse.
- Gustav Arentoft
- Maker Foundation, Business Development Representative in Europe
- "Great Content and Great Speakers from All Over the World"
- I think with such a strong brand name behind UDC, it's a really great way to mobilize the entire Korean community. You have the ability to create great contents and to get great speakers who are happy to come in and chime in. The ability to have such a strong brand putting in work, putting up such a professional setup, attract viewers from all over the world, is a great strength of the UDC.
- Kristy-Leigh Minehan
- NEM, CTO
- "A conference solely focused on technology and developers"
- UDC is a conference focused on developers and people that are actually technical, or building products, or actually working day-to-day in engineering. It's different from other blockchain events that focused only on specific coins or project teams without paying attention to the roots of engineering and technology.
- Houman Haddad
- United Nations World Food Programme Head of Emerging Technologies
- "Best Organized Conference Where
Everyone can Learn from Each Other"
- For one thing, it’s the best organized conference I’ve ever been to by far. The other thing is that it has non- commercial quality. Everyone who has come here is to explain what they’re doing, what they’re excited about, and more importantly to learn from each other. It’s a great feeling to participate in this conference.
- Jong-Yoon Kim
- Yanolja, CEO of Online Business & Offline Business
- "A Conference Showing Real Application Possibilities"
- With UDC, blockchain isn’t just about the technology or digital assets but how it’s changing our daily lives. I hope there will be networking opportunities at next year’s conference so we can exchange meaningful ideas with each other in addition to the presentations.
- Jung-hee Cheon
- Seoul National University
- "Breathtaking conference full of energy"
- You can definitely find the youthfulness at the UDC. It is full of participants brimming with endless energy and vigor who made me young at heart. Needlessly to say, blockchain has become the center of attention as a fast-developing and growing sector in the global market. I hope more developers develop a keen interest in privacy and foundations of blockchain to take it to the next level.